|Brand||The Family Storybox|
|Size (L x W x H)||10 cm x 10 cm x 3 cm|
- What a fun activity you can have with your children! Stamping while telling stories of Propet ﷺ.
- An exciting box full of meaningful stories of the Prophet ﷺ journey of Hijrah from Makkah to Madinah.
- In this stamp set box, we include a special folding map with an illustrated geography of the Hijrah route and stories of Al-Ansar.
- A truly beneficial activity that promotes healthy play.
Launching our new product in this blessed day when our beloved Prophet Muhammad ﷺ arrived in quba'.
After Rasulullah ﷺ stayed in Quba' for four days, he moved on to Yathrib on Friday morning.. SubhanAllah, the Muslims of Yathrib came out to meet him with great joy!
Yathrib is known as Madinat-ar-Rasul (the city of the messenger) after the emigration of our beloved Prophet ﷺ.
In this set, we include a special story of Al-Ansar. They were the people of Madinah who supported Prophet Muhammad ﷺ and the muhajirun when they migrated fron Makkah to Madinah.
The Ansars, embraced the Muhajirun as if they were their real family, wanting to share with then whatever they had. May Allah S.W.T raised their rank and grant them Jannatul Firdaus
- 6 wooden stamps (Each stamp is a design of animals and objects encountered by the Prophet s.a.w during Hijrah from Makkah to Madinah)
- 3 durable ink pads
- 5 colored pencils
- 20 pieces of stamping papers
- A Long Foldable Map of illustrated geographical journey of the Prophet s.a.w during Hijrah from Makkah to Madinah & story of Al-Ansar.