|Size (L x W x H)||35 cm x 24 cm x 4 cm|
- Solving the puzzle - Increase thinking skills and fine motor skills
- Solving a maze - develop problem-solving skills and increase focus
- Playing with clay - Develop creativity and imagination. As well as strengthen fingers that will help in writing skills development
- Suitable for 3 years old and above
Beware of jealousy. It’s from syaitan
In fact, children also lie because of jealousy (Prophet Yusuf’s brothers, refer Surah Yusuf:10). Syaitan don’t care whether you’re big or small, male or female. If there is a chance, they will try
It’s important for us to remind our children to recite Ayatul Kursi and say A’u zu billahiminasy syaitonirrojim frequently especially whenever they feel jealous of others, angry and lazy. Remind them, don’t let syaitan win!
Many lessons we can learn from Prophets stories. This time we bring you Prophet Yusuf Busy Book for your children to ponder about his challenging childhood but yet he still managed to be a great person that had faith in Allah
Why does it important for our children to know about Prophet Yusuf story?
- he was separated with his parents at young age and felt lonely
- his brothers were envied with him
- he was being bullied and was thrown into a well!
- despite all the hardships he went through, he still managed to be a great person
- he had faith in Allah & fear Him alone
- willing to be in jail rather than committing sin (adultery)
And sooooo many other lessons we can share with our children mommies,
Children learn while playing. Therefore we hope with fun activities in this book, children would remember easily and inspire to be a great Muslim one day.
- 26 pages wipe-and clean material busy book (A4 size)
- Custom box
- 5 colors of clay
- A dry erase marker pen