|Size (L x W x H)||25.4 cm x 20.3 cm x 2 cm|
|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- Identifying safe and unsafe feelings
- Recognizing early warning signs
- Developing a safety network
- Using the correct names for private parts
- Understanding the difference safe and unsafe touch
- Understanding the difference between secrets and surprises
- Respecting body boundaries.
- My Body! What I Say Goes! Picture Book
- My Body! What I Say Goes! Activity Book
The children’s picture book aims to empower and teach children about personal body safety, feelings, safe and unsafe touch, private parts, secrets and surprises, consent and respect. This book provides everything a child needs to know to help keep them safe from inappropriate touch. Reader’s notes and discussion questions included. Ages 3 to 9 years.
The activity book reinforces the critical messages ensuring the child gains maximum benefit from the learning contained in the picture book.
Suitable for children age 3 to 9 years old
Softcover : 36 Pages
Activity book softcovers : 16 pages
The crucial skills taught in this book will help children to protect their bodies from inappropriate touch. Children will be empowered to say in a strong and clear voice, "This is my body! What I say goes!"
Approximately 20% of girls, and 8% of boys will experience sexual abuse before their 18th birthday (Pereda, et al, 2009). Parents, caregivers, and educators have a duty of care to protect children by teaching them Body Safety skills. These skills empower children, and go a long way in keeping them safe from abuse — ensuring they grow up as assertive and confident teenagers and adults.
Also included in this book are in-depth Discussion Questions to further enhance the learning and to initiate important family conversations around body autonomy.
- 1 x My Body ! What I Say Goes !