|Size (L x W x H)||2 cm x 18.8 cm x 17.9 cm|
|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- Join Leap and friends on a jam-packed trip to the Letter Factory, learning letter sounds and grooving to the alphabet song
- Teaches 14 alphabet and music skills: uppercase and lowercase letters, letter sounds, exploring music and rhythms and more
- Includes 40+ replayable activities, 25+ reward stickers and a spinning dial that teaches vowel sounds
- Level 1: Preschool. Perfect for ages 2-4
- Works with all LeapStart systems. (Sold separately.)
Join Leap, Tad and Lily as they meet letters A through Z at the Letter Factory, exploring letter sounds, playing and singing. Teaches 14 alphabet and music skills including uppercase and lowercase letters, letter sounds, exploring music and rhythms and more.
Join Leap and friends at the Letter Factory, learning about letters, letter sounds and music in 40+ replayable activities.
Use a rhyming machine to find matching pairs.
Trace up and down playground slides to make letter sounds, and then match each letter to a word beginning with that sound.
3 ways to a-b-c
Boogie woogie with Leap, Lily and Tad and hear the alphabet song in three different musical styles.
Pack a picnic and learn about initial consonant sounds – on a “B” picnic, be sure to bring brocolli and bananas!
Plus interactive spinning dial teaches vowels
Includes an interactive spinning dial that introduces vowels and vowel sounds.
Plus 25+ interactive rewards stickers
Includes 25+ interactive reward stickers that are earned for mastering activities.
About the series
The LeapStart library is a leveled series that grows from Preschool (Level 1) to 1st Grade (Level 4) (sold separately).
- Music & Rhythm
- The Alphabet
- Word Sounds & Rhyme
Ages : 2-4 years .
Size : 7.04"H x 7.39"W x .69"D
- 1 x Leapfrog LeapStart Level 1 : Alphabet Adventures with Music