|Size (L x W x H)||6 cm x 20.6 cm x 24.2 cm|
|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- Uses the LeapStart learning system to build reading confidence through six engaging stories with colorful pictures and interactive pages.
- Encourages children to touch pages, pictures, individual letters and words to help build early reading skills, including short and long vowels.
- Each story has a Words in This Story section to familiarize early readers with words they’ll find in the story, much like the pre-reading activities they’ll find in the classroom.
- On most pages, kids will find Say It, Sound It and Spell It icons. Touch an icon and a word on the page to hear each word, listen to the word sounded out or have the word spelled out to hear the letter names.
- Continue the learning fun with Learn to Read Volume 2 for more advanced words and stories.
Get your growing child excited about everything from problem solving to learning to read.
Encourages children to touch pages, pictures, individual letters and words to help build early reading skills such as short and long vowels.
Books Learn To Read Vol 1
1.A Bag For Sam
2. Mole To The Rescue
3. Ball On The Run
4. Mice At Night
5. Meet Bot
6. Get Up Ted
Allows your child to hear each word.
Lets your child hear how a word is spelled.
Stories for early readers
Each book focuses on short or long vowels and builds upon phonics principles from previous books.
Helps your child recognize letter sounds in words.
Words in this story!
Interactive Words You’re Learning spreads include activities that preview words in the story.
Ages : 4-7 years
6 (D) x 20.6 (W) x 24.2 (H) cm
What's in the box
- 1 x Leapfrog LeapStart Learn to Read Volume 1 (6 books)