- Suitable for 8 - 15 years old
- Create a glow in the dark mobile of the solar system
- Full assembly and painting instructions are included, as well as a poster with fun solar system fact
- The mobile is suitable for hanging in a bedroom, or used as a static display
- Challenge your child's imagination with 4M toys and kits
- Combine multiple STEM concepts in the 4M Crystal Growing Dinosaur Terrarium kit
- Apply geology, chemistry and paleontology to create a dinosaur terrarium filled with colorful crystals kids grow themselves
- Display the visually stunning dinosaur terrarium for all to enjoy
- This DIY STEM kit includes crystal growing medium, dinosaur figures, plastic terrarium, interesting facts and detailed instructions
- Grow crystals and display them on their own color-changing LED light base
- Conduct 7 Crystal growing experiments; fun to watch the sparkling crystals grow in front of your eyes
- Requires 2 AA batteries (not included)
- Recommended for age 10 years and up
- This science kit contains all the materials needed to perform seven different crystal growth experiments
- A special display case is included to admire the crystals once they are fully grown
- Perfect for young science enthusiasts, especially those with an interest in geology
- Recommended for ages 10 years and up
- LIGHT UP YOUR IMAGINATION: Let your imagination run wild into a magical fairy land. Your unique design makes the perfect nightlight.
- ILLUSTRATED INSTRUCTIONS: Step-by-step illustrated instructions give you the basics from cutting and applying the art paper, adding the glitter powder, applying fairy stickers to the transparent film, and then adding the amazing twinkle lights
- MAKE IT UNIQUE: After reviewing the directions, add your own unique twist in the application of the paper, glitter or fairy design.
- A MAGICAL GIFT OR PROJECT: The Fairy Light Bulb kit is perfect to complete and give as a gift OR grab one for you and your bestie and make the cutest nightlights together.
- INCLUDED IN KIT: string lights with five (5) lightbulbs, lightbulb bottle, light bulb cover, plastic clip, tissue paper (2 standard size sheets), transparent film, glitter pack, glue, sponge brush, detailed illustrated step-by-step instructions. NOT INCLUDED BUT REQUIRED: Small Phillips head screwdriver, two (2) AA-1.5 V battery, scissors. Adult supervision required. Ages 5+
- Crystal growing kit that introduces kids to chemistry and geology concepts with fun hands-on experiments
- Kids become scientists as they discover how to apply STEM concepts to grow their own glow in the dark crystals at home
- Each colorful crystal is unique and will reach full size in 7 to 10 days by following the detailed instructions
- Recommended for ages 10 and up
- Watch the Aqua fish robot swim along When sunlight shines on its solar cells
- When there is no sunlight, The Aqua fish robot is powered via battery
- Teaches about solar Hybrid power and other STEAM based concepts
- Recommended for age 5 years and up.
- Requires 1 AAA battery (not included)
- This personal desalination kit demonstrates the scientific way to extract salt from sea water.
- Perfect for young science enthusiasts, especially those with an interest in chemistry and the environment.
- Recommended for ages 8 years and up.
- Harness the power of the sun to make this plane mobile fly through the air
- Attach the propeller to an empty plastic bottle and power the glider for launch
- Easy to assemble, no batteries required.
- Teach your robot simple tasks
- Create your own helper and friend
- Fun and educational
- Challenge your child's imagination with 4M toys and kits.
- An amazing water powered clock
- Just add water and the magic will begin
- Learn about how the batteries operate
- Protect the
- Ideal gift for kids who love science